Click here to place reorder products. Use provider code MWilliams.
Healthy Living Resources
- Local Wellness Organization- www.localwellnesslist.org Collaboration of diverse practitioners in an inter-professional, team-based approach to healing.
- Enhanced Wellness Living- www.enhancedwellnessliving.com integrating a medical approach with education, guidance, and inspiration to promote healthy lifestyle transformation
Hormone Pellet Therapy
For more information and the latest in research on Hormone Pellet Therapy visit hormonebalance.org.
Organic Food Links
Personal Care Products
- Good Guide Group - GoodGuide.com Nonprofit scientific organization that rates household products
- Noggins Salon- nogginsorganicsalon.com Noggins is located in Ridgeland and is an exclusive Aveda lifestyle salon.
- W3LL People Cosmetics- W3llPeople.com - Gluten Free, non GMO, nontoxic cosmetics
Healthy Living Educational Links
EWG.org The Environmental Working Group specializes in public education and research in areas of toxic chemicals, GMO in our environment, food etc. Check out their latest site additions:
- EWG Guide to Healthy Cleaning
- EWG 2015 Guide to sunscreens
- EWG Dirty Dozen
- EWG Apps Store
- Skin Deep
- Dirty Dozen
- EWG Food Scores
- ConsumerLab.com Independent reviews of the best quality health and nutritional supplements and more.
- SafeMama.com One step parent resources for finding safe, nontoxic healthy natural products for babies and children.
- BabyGearLab.com Read reviews of baby gear, supplies, food etc. Find the healthiest options.
Check out the following documentaries to really ramp up your knowledge base on clean living! (Available through Netflix)
- Hungry for a Change
- GMO OMG
- Supersize Me
- Fat Sick and Nearly Dead
- Food Matters
- Food Inc.
- Plastic Paradise
- Chasing Ice
Email me with your suggestions to help the Innovative Health resource page grow!